Ghost Parade, a 2D side-scrolling adventure game developed by Indonesian studio Lentera Nusantara. The game is coming to PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam in 2019.
More and more Indonesian developers are focusing their games for consoles. We have seen Mintsphere with its game, Fallen Legion, Mojiken Studios with Ultra Space Battle Brawl, and Agate Studio with Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story. This time, Lentera Nusantara will bring Ghost Parade.
Ghost Parade itself is a side-scrolling game surrounded by a beautiful, magical and mythical atmosphere. It tells a story of a girl, named Suri, who gets lost in a forest and tries to get back home.
Along the way, she befriends many mythical ghosts inside the forest to guide her. In return, the ghosts need Suri to help them take back the forest from humans that destroyed it. This game just released its official Beta early last year and is able to be played.
Ghost Parade has also made it to the to the top 7 Best Indie Games List from BEKRAF Game Prime 2017. It’s key features and gameplay can be detailed as follows:
- Steam API cloud saving, achievements, trading cards, and leaderboards
- Many playable ghosts and every ghost has their own unique abilities
- Combo skills
- Crafting items
- Charming 2D art style infused with cultural elements
- Interesting storyline
- Updatable episodes
Only one game stands out and worthy of receiving the tagline Game of the Year during Game Prime Awards 2017 and that is Fallen Legion.
- Single-player 2D side-scrolling adventure game
- Form a party of ghosts to help defeat the bad guys, each with different abilities both passive and active
- With the right combination of ghosts, the player can create a combo attack
- Unique bosses in every episode
- Item crafting
Edited by Devi