Agate along with publisher PQube announced its newest game, Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story. This also marks the first global console game for Agate.
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story is an RPG that lets you become a principal of a school. But not just an ordinary school. A school that trains heroes the art of combat and magic. The trained students will then be set forth in the world, picking up quests and setting off for adventure.
- Take control of a school for heroes and manage the facility to train the finest students.
- Build up your school from small faculty to prestigious and influential academy.
- Construct, then improve numerous buildings from classrooms and cafeterias, to training grounds and dormitories.
- Over 20 different buildings and facilities to research and develop your teams.
- Starting as apprentices, students can train in 9 different specialist classes.
- Send out students to complete quests and control them directly in the field.
- Real-time battles – switch between character classes to better outsmart the enemy.
- Loot and materials form mission can be used to improve your academy and create, forge and craft all new weapons and armor.
Valthirian Arc itself is a flagship series from Agate, an Indonesian-based developer. The game acts as a sequel to the previous title, Valthirian Arc 2, which released in December 2013 in one of the largest free-to-play PC game platforms at the time, Kongregate.
Agate announces in their press release that they are very happy to finally release their well-prepared game globally for consoles. This also means a stepping stone for them to make a mark in the game industry.
One of the biggest Indonesian game studios, Agate Studio, recently released a new mobile game called KotaKita. KotaKita (or our city in English) offers a simple city-building simulator with local Indonesian taste.
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story will release for PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch later this year. However, Agate will showcase the game during BEKRAF Game Prime 2018. Stay tuned for the first impression of the game.
Edited by Devi